- Against Democracy and Equality: The European New Right.
- Slingshot - glitusycadqui.gq;
- Feta and Related Cheeses: Ellis Horwood Series in Food Science and Technology (Ellis Horwood series in food science & technology).
- Undergraduate algebraic geometry.
- The Theory of Timed I/O Automata?
- Creating sounds from scratch : a practical guide to music synthesis for producers and composers!
Black Site. A Colder War. Charles Cumming. The Secret Soldier.
- Matthew Dunn - Book Series In Order.
- Best Sellers!
- Intelligent Mechatronics.
- Slingshot (Spycatcher), Dunn, Matthew, Used; Good Book | eBay.
- Ptolus - City by the Spire (d20 System).
- Superstrings and Related Matters : Proceedings of the ICTP Spring Workshop, Trieste, Italy 27 March - 4 April 2000.
- Innovative Catholicism and the Human Condition;
Triple Cross. Mark T. An Act of Treason. Eye for an Eye. Ben Coes. Running the Maze. Matthew Betley. The Accident Man. The Hidden Man. Full Assault Mode. Clean Kill.
Matthew Dunn (author)
The Cleaner. One Killer Force. Beloved Enemy. Eric Van Lustbader.
The Forgotten Soldier. Brad Taylor. No Fortunate Son. The Last Refuge. The Faithful Spy. The Widow's Strike. Dead Shot. Days of Rage. Invisible, The. Andrew Britton. The Assassins. Gayle Lynds. The Polaris Protocol. The Director. David Ignatius.
Enemy of Mine. Long Shot. The Nearest Exit. Olen Steinhauer. Father Night. Death Trust, The. David Rollins. Coup D'Etat. Cold Barrel Zero. Matthew Quirk. Kyle Mills. The Bank of Fear. A Soldier's Revenge. Matthew Dunn.
Slingshot : A Spycatcher Novel by Dunn, Matthew-ExLibrary | eBay
Act of Betrayal. The Spy House. Dark Spies.
How to write a great review. The review must be at least 50 characters long. The title should be at least 4 characters long. Your display name should be at least 2 characters long. At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information. You submitted the following rating and review.
We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them. Continue shopping. Item s unavailable for purchase.
Please review your cart. Will believes the defector is about to step out of the cold and into the hands of Polish authorities, but suddenly everything goes sideways. The target shows up, but so does a team from the Russian foreign intelligence service SVR, and they are hell-bent on keeping the man from walking. Then, in a hail of cross fire, a van speeds into the melee and snatches the defector out from under them all.
Will tracks both the missing Russian and his kidnappers, believing the defector has his own warped agenda. But soon it's apparent that the real perpetrator could be someone much more powerful: a former East German Stasi officer who instigated a super-secret pact between Russian and U. An agreement, which if broken for any reason, was designed to unleash the world';s deadliest assassin.