View on PubMed.
Ferrocene-Linked Porous Polymer for Water Treatment
Alternate Sources. Save to Library. Create Alert. Share This Paper.
Figures, Tables, and Topics from this paper. Figures and Tables.pierreducalvet.ca/4239.php
POPs – International Symposium on Porous Organic Polymers
Citations Publications citing this paper. References Publications referenced by this paper. However, if you continue without changing your settings we will presume you are happy to receive all cookies on the Porvair website. LOG IN. About Us.
Related Resources Marketing and Technical Documentation. Corporate Brochure. Become a distributor See the benefits of being one of our partners. Existing distributor Sign in to our database for additional resources and support.
Position within the page tree
Can't find what you're looking for? Search any term here. Related News Related news articles. China Search for more papers by this author.
Porous Polymers: Sustainable Synthesis and Advanced Characterization
Dingcai Wu Corresponding Author E-mail address: wudc mail. Read the full text.
- HayeSep® Porous Polymers.
- US20030232203A1 - Porous polymers: compositions and uses thereof - Google Patents.
- A closer look at porous polymers.
- Nephilim: The Truth is Here (Nephilim Series Vol. 1).
- USA1 - Porous polymers: compositions and uses thereof - Google Patents.
- 1. Introduction;
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Abstract Exploring advanced porous materials is of critical importance in the development of science and technology. Citing Literature.
- Porous Polymers as Multifunctional Material Platforms toward Task‐Specific Applications.
- Porous Polymers | Max-Planck-Institut für Kolloid- und Grenzflächenforschung?
- Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis.
- Instructors Solution Manual Calculus Early Transcendentals 2011.
- Porous polymers and resins for biotechnological and biomedical applications.!
- HayeSep porous polymers!
Volume 31 , Issue 4 January 25, Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.